Unhappy with your Rounding Quiz? RETAKE it!
Just follow these easy steps:
1. Complete the practice page that was sent home (ask mom or dad for help)
2. Bring the page back to Mrs. Hinton and set up a time/date to take the quiz again
If you retake the quiz, this will happen:
1. Your new grade will replace the old grade
2. You will understand the material and do better on the next topic
3. You will be more prepared for the end of unit test
There will be a short, computerized (online) quiz tomorrow on rounding.
Be sure to practice and review your homework tonight.
If you earned below a 70% on the first math quiz, please complete the practice sheet that was sent home (attached to the quiz).
Once you feel that you have fixed and learned from your mistakes, come see me to schedule a requiz.
Your new grade will replace your old grade.
Please consider completing the practice and reassessment to:
Students will take their first math quiz this Thursday.
Students will be expected to show their understanding of:
Number Forms (expanded, standard, word)
Place Value Relationships
Multiplying and Dividing using the Power of Ten
Please review the notes before the quiz.
Quiz grades will (hopefully) be entered by Friday so they can appear on the first Progress Reports (distributed on Friday).
Please check the Nate Mack site for schoolwide information.